V. Maciulevičiaus g. 51 LT-04310, Vilnius.
Work hours: I-V 9.00-17.00
IMPORTANT. Ordered items must be picked up within 3 working days.
If you cannot come for some reasons, please call: +37052675328, +37069888551
<> Shipping cost (VAT included) depends on order size.
<> You will always be called by the courier before the shipment arrives.
<> Delivery of goods to Neringa is subject to an additional charge of 20 € irrespective of the amount of the ordered goods.
<> We also ship to other countries in Europe after negotiating shipping prices
FREE SHIPPING on orders over € 60.
1. The return and exchange of goods shall be carried out in accordance with the Government of the Republic of Lithuania Resolution No.
June 11 Resolution No. 697 (Government Resolution No 738 of 22 July 2014)
of the Law on Retail Trade).
2. The Buyer shall have 14 (fourteen) business days to exercise the right to return and exchange the Goods
from the date of delivery to the Seller, notifying the Seller thereof in accordance with the procedure set forth in Clause 4.2.
3. The returned item must be undamaged without losing its appearance, the same set as the one
was received by the Purchaser with the necessary proof of purchase and warranty voucher (if any).
4. Returned goods can be delivered by the Buyer himself at:
V. Maciulevičiaus g. 51 LT-04310, Vilnius, weekdays from 09.30 to 17.00, or send by courier
services. The buyer bears the cost of returning the goods. In case of questions regarding purchased e-namuApyvoka.lt
return or submit goods by email. Email info@namuApyvoka.lt
5. Refunds, provided they meet the conditions set out in point 3, will be made within 14 working days
days from the date of receipt of the goods.
6. The Seller shall have the right not to accept the goods returned by the Buyer if the Buyer fails to comply with this Article
7. In the event of a return of a defective product or defective product, the Seller undertakes to collect such goods and
replace them with similar eligible goods. In the event that the Seller does not have similar goods, he
reimburses the Buyer for the money paid for the goods. Costs related to the return / replacement of defective goods
is assumed by Seller.